A unique smart and patented engine for mobile applications.
On top of it we developed two applications:
A smart instant messaging mobile application
A unique solution for effective on-street parking
See more details below
Natan Barkan (CEO)
Aeronautical engineer, a graduate of the Technion – Technological Institute Of Israel (cum laude.)
Over 25 years of business development experience and managerial successful record.
Proven record as CEO in diverse industries such as beverage and retail.
Volunteer in EWB (Engineers Without Borders) as a board member, and “Keren Shemesh” as a Mentor helping young entrepreneurs setting up their startup operation.
Avi Solomon (CTO)
Agriculture engineer, a graduate of the Technion - Technological Institute Of Israel.
Over 30 years of experience in systems analysis and S/W of big scale projects in various domains and various industrial companies and public organizations.
Any of the 2.5-billion smartphone users who need to get a hold of someone they cannot reach the old-fashioned way.
Funds and Allocation:
In-house: $140,000 US
Seed: $1,500,000 US
Zehhoo is a unique messaging mobile application that enables users to connect to others (individuals, businesses or a community) without knowing their phone number or their application code. All you need is one snippet of the user’s information or some form of common ground to establish the connection.
This might be their address, any ID or any card number, skill (if licensed i.e. lawyer or doctor) or many other data points.
We call it:
Challenge: Have you ever tried to
contact someone without a phone
number or app code?
Today’s chat applications connect on the basis of a recipient’s mobile phone number or app code. These apps have a restricted capability for communicating with anyone, anytime, anywhere, limiting a vast amount of users or businesses that would like to communicate with anyone outside of their direct contacts or databases.
The Solution: Zehhoo
We’ve taken typical instant messaging functionality, and
elevated it by pairing it with a patented hyper-intelligent engine that allows you to reach users using pinpoint user technology.
● In order for the sender to contact the recipient, the sender has to know some sort of information about the user that the sender is trying to reach (eg. car license number, physical address)
● The Zehhoo smart engine then converts this snippet of information into the recipient’s mobile phone identifier and sends the recipient the message
● For direct contact - The sender should somehow know the recipient small snippet of info
● For a Broadcast conversation - only owners within the specified criteria and with the specific broadcast receiving enabled flag receives the message
● The process is completely anonymous and controlled with the highest level of privacy and data security
This allows users to connect to anyone who has the app, using just a small piece of information while delivering complete peace of mind when it comes to privacy and data security.
● Complete anonymity
● Data protection and privacy security
● A snippet piece of info is all that’s needed to connect with any user
● Less time and money spent trying to find someone’s contact details
● Broadcast messages to a wider audience
● Spam prevention
● Excellent solution for businesses and communities - easy to use, unique filtering parameters and little management is required
There is a myriad of potential apps,
here are examples of a few:
● Communicate with unknown property owners or vehicle drivers
● Communicate with unknown professionals like doctors or lawyers
● Communicate with any card-holders like owners of credit cards, student cards, driver’s license cards, ID cards, passport, etc.
● Communicate with active and even non-active email account owners
● Communicate with an event participant like a sports race or a flight passenger
● Communicate with organization employees and other communities
● Parking alerts and management, for instance, users can find an open space or reserve a space for their car
● Cities can utilize the service for smart parking management
● Queues - Zehhoo can alert you the current status of a queue (for a doctor, in the post office or at the bank for example) empowering users to optimize their time
● Communicate with Call Centers
ZehPoh is a unique mobile application that enables drivers to easily
find a promised free on-street parking space.
A virtual dispatcher which handle the public on-street parking spaces will find, reserve and direct to the closest free parking space.
The parking space handling is different from the common methods (sensors, image processing, and statistic algorithm). It is based on a simple rule –
Park according the system guidance.
Invaders will be punished
Most cities are looking for tech solution to some of their oldest problem:
Managing parking in busy metropolises.
travel by car and experience uncertainty while wasting precious time trying to
locate parking space.
This often has an unintended effect on businesses that lose customers due to parking limitation.
The Solution: ZehPoh
parking management via virtual dispatcher using the vehicle as a sensor.
Easy to use.
Relaxed and safe experience.
Simple and cheap infrastructure.
Wide-scale of information retrieval.
Sounds great but how does it work?
● Parking becomes a pleasure
● Increased safety and efficiency
● Low investment
● Speedy deployment
● No Maintenance
● Provide rich data
● Implies an economic benefit
Scalability is the fastest and cheapest when compared to competing solutions
Helping cities get smarter:
Assist in city planning
Improve road infrastructure
Improved traffic flow into cities
Information of the real parking duration to collect accurate fees
Who will ZehPoh Serve?
● Parking Operators
● Businesses (increases accessibility)
(reduce pollution, road safety)
● Subscription fee
● parking commission
● Reports and information retrieval
● Advanced services
How Does it look like?